April 29, 2011

Potato Salad

I'm not sure how you can make potato salad look good in a picture... but I promise, this is the BEST potato salad ever! I'm not usually a fan of potato salad, so the fact that I love this one is amazing :)

I got the recipe from a family friend. She always made this salad for BBQs and camping and I loved it so much I had to get the recipe!

1 egg to 1 potato
2 parts mayonnaise to 1 part sour cream
Relish to taste
  • Hard boil eggs and boil potatoes until cooked through.
  • Dice up eggs (I use the pampered chef egg slicer, slice the egg, turn it the other direction and slice again) and cut potatoes in to bite size pieces. Mix together.
  • Mix together mayonnaise and sour cream, add to egg and potato mixture until you reach desired consistency.
  • Refrigerate and serve cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment