October 18, 2011

Chocolate Crinkles

I got these from the cookie book our friends gave us that I mentioned in the last post. I love crinkle cookies but never had a book with the recipe and just never got around to looking for one. I was in a super baking mood yesterday so I whipped up the batter for these while I made the other cookies.

4 eggs
1 & 3/4 cups sugar
4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
1/2 cup cooking oil
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
Powdered sugar
  • Beat eggs, sugar, chocolate, oil, baking powder, and vanilla.
  • Gradually beat in flour.
  • Cover and chill for about two hours, or until easy to handle.
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  • Shape dough in to 1 inch balls, roll in powdered sugar, and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set and tops are dry. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.

1 comments:

THeDmoNSIOLd said...

Those... Look... YUMMY!!!

I can has?!

Post a Comment