You can make the dry mix ahead of time and keep it stored in an air-tight container if you want to have it ready for crepes any time.
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup wheat bran (I used whole wheat flour)
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
~1 cup milk
- Beat the three eggs together
- Add the milk, vanilla, and dry crepe mix (sugar, bran, and flour) and mix well.
- Add more milk until correct consistance is reached. Batter should be very thin, thinner than pancakes.
- Pour into a greased pan over medium heat, flip half way through cooking.
- Place on plate, spread with desired topping, roll up, top with more topping (or syrup) and enjoy!