June 04, 2013

Tuna Salad Sandwich

I know this is probably something everyone already has their own recipe for something like this, but I always like to hear what other ways people make their regular dishes! I love this one because you can make a bunch and store it in the fridge for sandwiches all week.

I make this with or without the hard boiled eggs. It usually depends on how much time I have. If I'm making it right when I want the sandwich, I will not put the eggs in, but if I'm making it to have ready for later I'll boil some eggs and throw them in.

What ingredients do you throw in your tuna salad?

6 cans chunk light tuna in water
2 Tbsp sweet relish
1/2 can olives, chopped
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
Mayonnaise, to taste
Bread
  • Drain cans of tuna.
  • Mix tuna, relish, olives, and eggs together.
  • Add mayonnaise until desired moistness is achieved.
  • Serve on bread of your choice, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment