December 13, 2013

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies

I've been wanting to make some different cookies lately so I thought I'd give these a try. I'm not a big fan of white chocolate chips, but I have friends and family that absolutely LOVE this kind of cookie so it's a win-win. I get to bake and they get to eat cookies! I decided to throw some dried cranberries in the mix and it turned out great. They look so Christmasy too!

2 & 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries (optional)
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
  • In large bowl mix sugars together. Add in butter and mix until fluffy.
  • Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and mix until fluffy.
  • Stir in nuts, chocolate chips, and cranberries.
  • Bake for approximately 12 minutes, until edges start to brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment