August 09, 2011

Garlic Salmon

Yokes had a seafood sale last Friday so I decided to have a seafood night here at home. I bought and cooked shrimp and crab legs for the first time! We also had fish and biscuits similar to what Red Lobster has. Here are links to the rest of the recipes we used last night:
Red Lobster Biscuits
Shrimp Scampi

This salmon recipe was a fast easy recipe, would be great for a fast weeknight dinner. For just the fish, it took about 10 minutes to prepare and cook. I found it online while looking for a fast recipe that I already had all of the ingredients for. As usual, you can use any type of fish you want. I used salmon for my piece and cod for my husband's.

2 Tbsp butter
3-4 garlic cloves, pressed
2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
4 - 4 oz salmon fillets
Lemon wedges
  • Season both sides of fillets with lemon pepper seasoning.
  • In large skillet, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Stir in garlic.
  • Put fish in pan and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes per side. Fish should flake when tested with fork.
  • Serve with lemon wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment