October 29, 2010

Spritz Cookies

Sorry for the mass amount of recipes being posted this morning! I have had a few piling up and then realized I had a couple more from a year ago that never went up... I hope you enjoy them :)

This recipe came with my awesome cookie press that I bought from pampered chef! I made them to send to some friends in Australia (along with the Russian Tea Cakes, also posted this morning).

1-1/2 cups butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-1/2 cups all purpose flour
Colored sugar or sprinkles
  • Preheat oven to 375.
  • In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed for about three minutes. Should be creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Add flour, mix on low speed just until blended.
  • Fit cookie press with desired disk and fill with dough. Press dough on to cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Decorate with colored sugar or sprinkles.
  • Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool two minutes on cookie sheet then remove to cooling rack.



0 comments:

Post a Comment